Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is an approach to managing a company's interaction with current and potential future customers. It tries to analyze data about customers' history with a company and to improve business relationships with customers.
- Leads. Converting Lead to Opportunity/Account/Contact.
- Opportunities. Potential sales in CRM.
- Accounts. Each account is a central record in B2B model.
- Contacts. Contact can be related to multiple Accounts with specific roles of relationships.
- Sending invitations to attendees.
- Google Calendar Integration.
- Shared Calendar. User can see schedules of coworkers.
- Email Accounts. Automatic archiving emails from personal or group IMAP accounts. Incoming emails automatically get linked to corresponding records.
- Outbound Emails
- Email Templates
- Email Folders
- Email Signature
- Email Filters
- Mass Email
- Multiple email addresses per a record
- Activity Stream. Feed where changes and new additions of followed records are shown.
- Follow Button. User can follow particular record. Records one creates or those that got assigned to one are followed automatically.
- Customer Portal
- Knowledge Base
- Attaching document files
- Document Folders
- Quotes and Invoices
- Maps. Displayed based on address fields.
- Dynamic forms
- Calculated fields
- Google Contacts Integration
- Target Lists
- Sync Target Lists with Reports
- Email Marketing
- Mail Client Integration
- VOIP integration (available as Voip Integration extension)
- Multiple phone numbers per record. Different types of phone numbers (Mobile, Office, Fax, etc.).
- Data Import
- Users. No user limitation in on-premise version.
- Teams. Users can be organized into teams.
- Roles. Access control can be set for whole team and specific user.
- Currency Rates
- Themes support